For easy understanding, the words “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to our clients, and “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the company or the service provider Afridazman. We reserve the right to change any part of the terms & conditions, privacy, and website policy at any time.
Afridazman is an experienced consultant, trainee, and service provider for many services, including brand building, etiquette mapping, digital marketing, training for event management, hospitality, entertainment, etc. The clients wanted to avail themselves of our services or join our courses or training to confirm their acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
• Since Afridazman offers all courses in English on a global scale, the private sessions for clients in their local language are at their expense.
• The clients must pay 75% of the course amount as a deposit before the commencement of courses, services, or training.
• No refund policy once the clients have booked the courses or services
• Clients should be punctual for the lessons and training, apart from being liable for any breakage of property at the venues
• A smart dress code is essential for activity, and any audio or video recording of the sessions is prohibited
• Sharing of study material and other files are not permitted as they are only for personal use
• Though Afridazman and the institute strive hard to execute the promised services, they will not be liable for any losses for failing to do so under difficult circumstances.